All graphic images on Digital Glitz are available for immediate download!
You do not have to ask for permission or give credit – even for commercial purposes, however if you do decide to give credit, it is most definitely appreciated.
All graphic images are released under Digital Glitz’s License.
The license is for personal or commercial use, but is non-transferable, non-exclusive, and does not expire. You, the licensee do not acquire the ownership of the original graphic images, but only the right to use the graphic images in the way specified. The copyright (i.e, ownership) is not being transferred to the licensee (i.e, you) and Digital Glitz continues to own the original graphic images, while granting you the right to use them in specific circumstances.
Simplified Digital Glitz License
What you can do?
- You CAN make modifications to the graphics and make your own derivative work, either to give away or sell to somebody else for personal use. *See side bar for explanation of derivative work
- You can use the graphics as many times as you like.
- No link back is required, but of course always very much appreciated.
- Yes, you can use the graphics for your, or your client’s website, banners, memes, etc.
What is not allowed?
- Do NOT share or sell our original graphic images on other stock sites, website collections, wallpaper websites, file sharing groups or archives.
- Do NOT sell a copy of our original graphics as a poster, print or on a physical product.
- Do NOT use original graphic images for Logos and other corporate identity devices which may acquire trademark or copyright protection.
**The graphics on this site may NOT be used on sites promoting violence, pornography, illegal or inhumane behavior of any type.
All graphic images, (i.e, backgrounds, clipart, animations etc.) are provided “as is” with no warranties or conditions, expressed, implied, statutory, or in any communication with you. Digital Glitz expressly disclaims any implied warranties of usability and/or fitness for a particular purpose. Digital Glitz will not be liable to the user / purchaser or any other third party for any damages incurred, including loss of data, lost profits, or any other costs, which are caused directly, indirectly, incidental, or consequential from any electronic graphic image (s) downloaded or provided by other means.
We are not responsible for any materials or information on any website that is linked to our Website, as we have no control over such websites.
This website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or other practices of such other sites and in no way is it an endorsement by us of any business, product, service or information on those websites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site that there are no guarantees so please use your own judgement and investigate the quality or usefulness of all information.
What Is “Derivative work or Design”
A “derivative design” is a design that is made from another design/graphic resource, whether it is from the whole design or just a part. Derivative, means “made from”.
So you are “deriving” or “making” a new, secondary work/design by changing someone else’s original work.
A derivative work must be different enough from the original to be considered a “new work” . This is legal and ethical. However the original designer must permit his/her work to be used in this way.
The derivative-work owner does not own the copyright in the preexisting material employed in the work but holds the exclusive ownership in the new derivative work.
The derivative-work owner holds all copyright rights in the new work created, including the right to license and transfer the derivative work to a third party.